Friday 20 January 2012

When does it stop being okay to say Happy New Year?

Fuck it, bloggers. I'm going to do it anyway. HAPPY BLOODY NEW YEAR.

New year, new blog, which means new ways for me to update you on the day to day life of your favourite bar and venue this side of town. This, my lovely internet friends, will soon be the home of all upcoming events, gig listings and reviews, horribly embarrassing stories and photos of nights out and in, general ramblings from the staff as they slowly but surely lose their minds and other shit that I think might entertain and amuse you. Starting with this, because they were pretty good:



That right there is the lovely Self Defense Family from their show on 13th of January. I liked them. They were lovely AND they helped me clean the venue down at the end of the night. And they gave me cookies. They can come back.

Did you like that? I thought you might. There's more where that came from...

Stay tuned, it's going to be awesome.

1 comment: