Wednesday 11 July 2012




JULIET GRAHAM @ THE FIGHTING COCKS KINGSTON 07/07/12


I'm enamoured....with a pub in Kingston! Yes I went to a land far far away (for a north londoner that is) to a magical place called The Fighting Cocks. Where Stowford Press cider is £3.60! (I kid you not) & the bar staff were so very lovely (I kid you not). The atmosphere was bustling & lively, relaxed & welcoming.

Oh my gosh...even the bouncers were polite... in fact, I regret the word bouncer...let's call them guardians. On entering one gave me a gentle look as much to say..."now you're not going to make any trouble are you?" No sir." Look into my eyes & do what I say". ahhh it was grand really....

And of course we all got our rock n roll asses thoroughly thrashed with the two most lightning hot shot bands to be contained in a wee dark room. Voodoo & religion bouncing off the walls & into our souuuullllsssss! It was a first time look-hear of Thee Vicars for me & impressed ain't in it. And WD cracking that whip....oh how we scream for more!

Seriously if the pub served breakfast...I would have stayed all night. I want to live there.


FLATTERY WILL GET YOU EVERYWHERE AND THEN SOME JULIET!!! Thanks for the kind words....TFC CREW

No comments:

Post a Comment