Friday 23 March 2012

Happy Birthday to us!

For those of you that didn't know, we're 12 on Saturday and naturally, in true Fighting Cocks fashion, we've got a few special treats in store to celebrate!

First off, the lovely people at Jagermeister have provided us with a cheeky couple of guest list spaces for a few upcoming shows for you lucky people. We've already had a winner for the Enter Shikari show at Hammersmith tonight, but next up are 2 tickets to see the awesome Orange Goblin for FREE on April 7th! I'm unbelievably jealous. "But how do I get these tickets?" I hear you ask, it's simple. Turn up to the bar between 5 and 8pm (that's happy hour, by the way), order a 2 for 1 jagermeister, drink your shots, pull a card out of the bucket and if that card happens to be the ace of spades, you're a winner. You can have as many goes at it as you like, of course (unless you are a monumental lightweight or someone has already won. Then it'd just be pointless...)

Secondly, the same night just happens to be LOS MENDOZAS' last ever show. For anyone who doesn't know who they are, get learnin'. I will help. See below:


Now, I'm almost in tears of laughter just watching that. Imagine how Saturday night will go. I might die. Brilliant. Tickets are £5, you can order them here. This has now inspired me to get the Mariachi El Bronx album in the Jukebox. I will sort this out today!

No comments:

Post a Comment