Wednesday 21 March 2012

So...

Ceremony on Monday night was insane. I think I lost a bit of my brain (but not the ability to accidently make stuff rhyme, apparently), I'm still waiting for my ears to adjust back to every day life and the venue walls are still a bit sweaty, but yeah, mental. Big thank you to the guys from Banquet, all the bands and you lot who came down for turning up and just generally being awesome.

This weekend we've got some seriously awesome shows for you!

23rd- On My Honor (USA)/ The Rookie League/ Legend in Japan. tickets|facebook
24th- Our 12th birthday/ LOS MENDOZAS ULTIMO CONCIERTO. tickets|facebook
                (The last chance you'll have to see the ridiculously awesome Los Mendozas)
25th- Think Big/Fine Young Firecrackers/Home Advantage/Jimmy Holland tickets|facebook


In other news, James has made it to the 100 Club and on that note, get drinking, boys and girls because the sooner we fill the club board, the sooner you get a party thrown in your honour. For anyone who is unfamiliar with the "100 Club", the idea is, you pick a drink you like, tell us what it is and we give you a card that is stamped every time you buy said beverage. 10 stamps = a free shot of our very own hooch, 10 fully stamped cards means your name and photo are added to the board. Easy Peasy.

I can't think of anything else. Except I want to start a new band. Who wants in?

No comments:

Post a Comment