Tuesday 17 April 2012

April Showers.

What is with this rain? I’m not enjoying it and I can’t imagine you guys are much either so why not make this the perfect excuse to hide in here, get some whiskey in your tummy and dry off a bit for a while. No harm in a cheeky Tuesday night whiskey session, eh? There’s nothing on tonight, but you could always come down and keep James and I company whilst sipping on a few happy hour cocktails if you're not a whiskey fan!

Wednesday brings the much anticipated, one off London show from Long Islander's Stray From the Path, fresh off of their UK tour with Architects. The eagle-eyed amongst you may have noticed that there was in fact no London date for the entire tour, so you’re pretty lucky to catch them here before they head back to the USA!

Then we’ve got Spraynard on Thursday courtesy of Banquet records – if you’ve never heard of them, they've proclaimed themselves "the demi-god's of horror core" and are best known for their sense of humour. If you were here for RVIVR, you should come to this. Definitely worth checking out. Here is a video to get you in the mood:


Then, Friday. The BIG ONE. Motorkill, Earthtide and The Red and the Black. FOR FREE. FOR. FREE. Motorkill are a Motorhead tribute band. This will be seriously awesome. Seriously.

I'll add some more little tidbits of information when and if I remember them, I think I've done myself some serious brain damage this weekend and only seem to be able to remember the last 3 hours worth of information. I blame winning a pub quiz and ending up spending our winnings at O'Neil's in Richmond on a Sunday night, dancing to songs from 80s movies soundtracks. Not my finest hour, I'll happily admit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment