Friday 1 June 2012

People are funny.

Some of the stuff you guys search to find us are HILARIOUS. Keep it up, it entertains me greatly. I do realise that I haven't had a ramble in a while, so I'll try and update you on the last few weeks events - if I can remember them correctly. Right... I'm struggling already...

Death of An Artist, Palm Reader and Housefires were awesome. I enjoyed myself anyway. It's a shame there wasn't a better turn out but unfortunately, it happens sometimes. We still had fun either way.
Direct Hit were good fun, I remember that much. And although we didn't have the biggest crowd ever for them, they seemed to enjoy themselves. Nice guys. So were The Price Duifkes and of course Anonymous Tip.

I have no idea how the gigs over the weekend were, I was not here as I went to I'll Be Your Mirror(the tiny bit I saw of YOB, Melvins and Sleep fucking ruled, Slayer, not so much. Also any customers I may have bumped in to, my apologies, I was a state.) on Friday, came back here and drank a fair bit of JD Honey and then spent Saturday in a sunburnt, drunken state of hibernation. (I am never, ever walking up the hill to Alexandra Palace ever again, by the way. Don't even suggest it. I will inflict serious amounts of pain on anyone who does. That amount of totally unexpected exercise was NOT appreciated.) 

Sunday provided a rare opportunity for the majority of us. We all had the night off so went and had a lovely picnic by the riverside with a few good friends. It started off fairly civilised, (we even had olives and fancy crisps...) then we lost a rather drunk Jake for a while, Brendan was insulted by some pretty angry looking swans, I stepped in what could have, in hindsight possibly been human poo, we had to make an emergency visit to the chip shop and Joe drank a litre of gin and Lilt. You can probably piece the rest together yourselves really... And then Jake and I went out and basically did it all again on Monday. Which wasn't the best idea in the world. I don't know what hurt more, my bank account or my head. Ouch, either way!

Anyways, boys and girls, this week brings many an opportunity for history to repeat itself, in true, Kingston fashion. Stay tuned for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment