Wednesday 8 February 2012

"Don't fall on the sleeping tramp..." another completely irrelevant post.

If I can give you one piece of vital advice on this blog, it will definitely be DO NOT wear shiny leggings when drunk on a bus. However if it is unavoidable and you do end up wearing shiny leggings when drunk on a bus, ensure you have a responsible companion and don't put your feet up on the window. The shiny leggings provide no resistance and when you go round a corner you will fall on the sleepy piss-head next to you. I learned this the hard way, and I have the bruises to prove it. He didn't wake up though, so I hope he was just asleep and not, you know, dead. I probably should have checked that, come to think of it.

You know when you see a word so many times that it starts to lose all meaning? Leggings.

Welcome to my life. Don't worry, it doesn't make any sense to me either.

No comments:

Post a Comment