Sunday 5 February 2012

Snow, Sleep, Sundays, Sports and Other Stuff... Beginning with "S"

You know those days when you really, really can't wake up? That is today. I blame Sons of Anarchy and Guinness for keeping me awake. I'm not going to lie, snowy Old London Road did look quite pretty from our roof at 4.30 am when I went for my pre-bed cigarette and I probably should have taken a picture to prove it but I didn't. My bad. I was too busy being cold and tired, sorry.

Anyway, sports update time. We will be showing every 6 Nations game in the bar, with CAMRA discount on all real ale during the matches and if England win any game by more than 5 points, everyone in the building gets a free shot of hooch. I'll let you decide whether thats a good thing or not for yourselves, but I promise you it will warm you up and speed you on your way to an interesting evening. Trust me on that one.

We will also now be showing UFC every Tuesday night from 7pm, either recorded from the weekend or some old, classic fights. That's always a laugh, unless you're the guy getting his ass kicked. I'd imagine that's when it stops being fun. 

We've got some new gigs to add to the list for this month too:

Tuesday 14/2/12 we now have Heart in Hand, Dead and Divine, Departures and Palm Reader.
Thursday 16/2/12 is Doomed From Day One.
Friday 17/2/12 we've got The Dauntless Elite.
Sunday 26/2/12 we've got Invect.
And Tuesday 28/2/12 is Zico Chain.

So adjust your diaries, kiddo's!

And finally, in keeping with the fact that it is Superbowl Sunday, some Terry Tate, for your entertainment.


Just, amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment