Saturday 4 February 2012

Totally irrelevant, ranty post about how much I hate everything.

Today, more specifically Royal fucking Mail. Now, I'm not saying "THE FIGHTING COCKS SAYS DON'T POST ANYTHING EVER, POST IS SHIT", just my personal opinion right now is that yes, Royal Mail fucking suck at doing everything other than occasionally fitting a piece of paper through the right slot (ha! go on, have a giggle. maturity is overrated anyway). Normally, I'd recommend Parcel Force instead, but they are pissing me off a little bit at the moment too. I JUST WANT MY FUCKING POST. MORE SPECIFICALLY, THE AWESOME JUMPER AND LIMITED EDITION MELVINS T-SHIRT I BOUGHT LIKE 3 WEEKS AGO. WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT?!

Slightly more relevant, Auger Bane and Earthtide were fucking awesome last night. Much fun was had. It was nice and they left us cake. I like this. Tonight, we've got Man Overboard and yes, it is sold out children, sorry.

Oh and also, you've still got time to get your CDs in for the jukebox. The most played/ popular will totally win a bar tab. FREE BOOZE? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Oh, and also, also, I definitely liked hearing that people are actually finding my awful rants quite entertaining. I think the trick is, if you know me, you'll understand how funny I am anyway but if you don't, assume I'm hilarious in real life and it'll all make sense. HAHA.

I'm going to attempt to fit 4 seasons of Sons of Anarchy into 2 days. See ya' later!

(Edit: Apologies if anyone who reads this is in some way related to someone who works for the Royal Mail. I'm sure they are a lovely human being and that they are really good at their job. Unless they either a) deliver to Hounslow (yes, I said Hounslow alright? I'm from Hounslow. Don't judge me) or b) work at the Brentford sorting office. In which case give them a slap on the wrist from me and tell them to be better...)

No comments:

Post a Comment